Our annual Vision & Equipping is a great day for friends of FamilyLife, volunteers and anyone wanting to know more about us …to be envisioned and equipped!
This year’s theme is:
Building Kingdom Communities
Two thousand years ago a handful of timid Jesus-followers started the greatest revolution the world has ever known. The Gospel exploded, changing lives, marriages and societies. How did it happen? In his book Evangelism in the early church, Michael Green concludes that it was through communities that the Gospel spread.
We want to look at how we can create attractive Gospel-centred communities that love people where they’re at and introduce them to Jesus.
Come along to V&E 2020. We’ll be:
- Looking at today’s culture and discussing how people in the UK today experience and long for community.
- Exploring the Old and New Testaments, what we can learn from history and unpacking what it is to be a ‘Kingdom Community’ today.
- Asking what part do marriage and families play in community life? How do we live lives, marriages and family life – that are distinct as well as model community?
- Seeking to understand some of the barriers and challenges involved in growing community. We particularly want to help those who often feel left out.
- Hearing about what others are doing to build community.
- Equipping you with resources to build stronger marriages and help you live and share the Gospel in new ways.
Join us! You’ll meet like minded people from all over the UK and Europe and have the chance to network and make new friends. You’ll leave inspired, motivated and equipped to help build ‘Kingdom Communities’ where you live and work.
Where & when:
Saturday 8th February, 2020
9.30am – 5pm
Renewal Christian Centre
£30 / £27.50 (early bird rate – before 13 January)
Sunday 9th February – European FamilyLife Forum