The FamilyLife European Forum is on 9th February 2020 and is a day of networking, training and prayer for FamilyLife staff and guests from Western Europe. It takes place at the same place as V&E2020.
Here’s the plan for the day:
- We will be sharing Familylife related God stories from all over Europe
- We will have the opportunity to worship together and seek God’s guidance
- We will be introducing tools to enable us to form effective teams and work with volunteers
- We will have precious timeslots for networking
- We will be commissioned as we head home and back to our ministry fields
- 9:00 – WELCOME | WORSHIP | DEVOTIONAL
- 9:30 – WORKSHOP INTRO
- 9:40 – GOD STORIES
- 10:15 – BREAK
- 10:45 – GOD STORIES …cont’d
- 11:30 – VISION of Agape Europe FamilyLife
- 12:30 – LUNCH
- 13:30 – WORKSHOP 1
- 14:30 – WORKSHOP 2
- 15:30 – SENDING & Holy Communion
- 16:00 – CLOSE
A. Working with volunteers
We will discuss and equip you in how to build a multiplying movement of volunteers and what is needed for this to happen. The workshop will be covering: prayer, a pathway into the ministry with clear roles, motivation, and encouragement. You will leave with personal ideas and actions to implement when you get home.
Odette Clayton: email@example.com
B. familylife FIVE
Build into the life of couples and win them for your movement. This is a new and successful initiative from Switzerland which is available to Agape Europe. FamilyLife FIVE is an email that is sent out once per week which addresses relational issues. You will leave with a new mindset and new ideas of how to create intererst in an online world with your ministry.
Marc Bareth: firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Ministry Planning Tool
Where are we and where are we heading to? This simple workshop will help you to work out your priorities for growing your ministry in your context. You will leave with equipped with clear focus in what needs to be done and this will help you decide what you say ‘yes’ to and when you say ‘no’.
Mark Daniel: email@example.com
D. Balance between ministry and personal familylife
Feeling exhausted, or overwhelmed? This is often a problem for Agape staff and volunteers. This is a workshop to help you take action to achieve a more balanced work, family, and personal life.
Hansjoerg Forster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where & When
Sunday 9th February, 2020, 9.00 – 16:00
Renewal Christian Centre
FL Forum – 9th February, 2020
- Early Bird (until 13 Jan) £27.50
- Full price: £30
Price includes lunch and refreshments