We warmly invite you to join us at V&E 2020.
FamilyLife V&E is on 8th February, 2020 and is open to everyone – FamilyLife UK and European staff, facilitators, volunteers and supporters of FamilyLife, friends and anyone interested in this year’s topic and finding out more about us! We’d love you to come along so we can get to know you.
Where & When
Saturday 8th February 2020, 9.30 – 17:00 (REGISTRATION: 9am)
Renewal Christian Centre
How to get there…
V&E – 8th February, 2020
- Early Bird (until 13 Jan) £27.50
- Full price: £30
Price includes lunch, refreshments and conference materials for V&E. Please note that this price does not include the After Party – please see below for details.
- 9:00 – REGISTRATION & COFFEE
- 9:30 – WELCOME | NEWS & VISION | MALTA INTERVIEW
- 10:05 – BUILDING KINGDOM COMMUNITIES (part 1)
- 10:50 – BREAK
- 11:15 – INTERVIEWS | DISCUSSION
- 12:30 – LUNCH
- 13:30 – INTERACTIVE SURVEY
- 13:55 – BUILDING KINGDOM COMMUNITIES (part 2)
- 14:40 – INTERVIEWS
- 15:05 – BREAK
- 15:30 – INTERVIEWS | DISCUSSION | Q&A | REFLECTION & PRAYER
- 17:00 – CLOSE
18:00 – 20:00 Afterparty with street-food (for details see below). BOOKING ESSENTIAL by midnight 2nd February.
There are a limited number of childcare places for children aged 3-11 years for V&E Saturday 8th February only. A £5.00 charge per child covers lunch and refreshments. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis and need to be pre-booked.
At this year’s V&E , we wanted to create an opportunity to continue our conversations and to have fellowship and fun with each other after the conference, so we are hosting an After Party at Renewal from 18.00 to 20.00.
There will be Street Food Stalls set up inside the Foyer and it will be amazing!
You will be able to choose from one of the following menus;
- Handmade Quarter pound Steak Burgers with Cheese
- Traditional Jumbo Pork Hot Dogs with Onions
- Vegan Burgers /Vegan Sausages
- All served with Freshly Cooked Chips
- Chicken Jalfrezi
- Red Lentil & Chickpea
- All served with freshly steamed rice & Naan Bread
- Handmade to order Burrito’s with spicy rice
- Pulled pork
- 3 Bean Chilli
- Served with Spicy cheese, Guacamole, Salsa, Sour Cream & Refried Beans
For those of you with a sweet tooth, you can also opt for a main with pudding from the Dessert Bar!
- Triple Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Sauce & Whipped Cream
- Apple Streusel with a toffee sauce & Vanilla Cream
- Lemon Drizzle with Raspberry Coulis & Whipped Cream
- Cinder Toffee Brownie with a Dark chocolate Cream
- All served warm for the fresh out of the oven experience!
If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please state when booking.
Important re After Party
Please note, in order to come to the After Party, you need to book on IN ADVANCE and by midnight 2 FEBRUARY. We’re sorry that we are unable to offer food for sale on the night. Please note there will be no Alcohol served / allowed at the venue, but there will be other nice things to drink.
- Main course + drinks £11:50 pp
- Main course + dessert + drinks £16.60 pp